With TPE it is possible to print functional prototypes such as pumps, bellows, gaskets and other elastic solutions dedicated to work in difficult conditions.
- After sealer covering – watertight & airtight
- shoes/insoles parts (wear resistance)
- watertight/airtight items
- skin-touch applications for rubbers
- footwear prototypes,
- hoses and tubes – it’s water/airtight
- shock absorbers
Skin-touchable TPE has excellent oil and grease resistance. As a result, the objects made from this material have a wide range of use, from mechanical (articulated objects) by educational such as organ structures to fashion. TPE is water-resistant but not completely waterproof, dense but still porous. That is why only coated with the TPE Sealer, the printout can work as a fully watertight and airtight part.