Ultimaker door + cover
- A constant temperature to prevent warping (detachment of the part) and facilitate 3D prints that require difficult-to-print materials (ABS, PC).
- The air is replaced using a professional fan and HEPA filter.
- No more draughts during printing.
- The cover can be installed and uninstalled easily without damaging the printer. No screws or drill needed; simply clip on the kit.
- A latch closes the door and protects prints from any outside access. This latch is particularly useful in an educational context to protect high-temperature parts.
- No odour or smoke escapes from the printer thanks to the HEPA filter which has a working life of between 600 and 1200 hours depending on the materials and print settings.
- 6 PPMA panels (for the upper enclosure)
- 1 PPMA door
- 1 felt Bowden tube protector
- 1 Plexiglas attachment
- 1 plastic ABS seal kit
- 1 screw and bolt kit for the assembly
- 1 filtration kit with fan included
- 1 HEPA filter
- 1 power cable